Doctors Nancy Salisbury and Megan Zaander are high volume, Board Certified Surgeons. They offer the full spectrum of GYN surgery and maintain competency in the most up-to-date technology.
- Office based Hysteroscopy and Ablation to manage heavy periods
- Office based procedures to treat abnormal Pap smears / LEEP Conization
- Placement of all types of Intrauterine devices and complicated removals
- Hospital-based procedures including Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy
- Hospital-based procedures for correction of Stress Incontinence (or leaky bladder)
- Consultation with General surgeons as needed for co-surgery (such as hemorrhoidectomy)
- Treatment of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Treatment of Endometriosis
- Management of Uterine Fibroids and Pelvic Masses
- Surgical Management of Ovarian Cysts
- Vaginal Surgery including hysterectomy and repair of pelvic prolapse, including cystocele (dropped bladder), rectocele (herniation of rectum into the vagina) and uterine prolapse.
- Aesthetic surgeries such as labiaplasty or perineoplasty
Doctors Salisbury and Zaander enjoy the art of surgery and pride themselves on the aesthetic management of surgical technique. We have a busy surgical practice and look forward to helping women with this personal decision by explaining the process in an understandable and cooperative manner.