Dr. Nancy Salisbury and Dr. Megan Zaander are pleased to bring their clients the best personalized gynecology services offered in Oregon. From birth control to menopause our team will be here for you with a safe, confident place to provide you the knowledge, support, and options that best meet your needs. We invite you to look over our list of services and contact us today to book your one on one appointment.
Why see a Gynecologist?
Doctors Zaander and Salisbury are Board Certified and trained in both medicine and surgery. We can offer you the full range of treatments for women’s health concerns.
Women see us for:
- Annual wellness exams
- Birth control
- STD screening
- Pap smears and management of abnormal paps
- Hormone concerns (perimenopause & menopause, polycystic ovarian syndrome, etc)
- Problems with periods (heavy, painful, irregular — whatever the issue we can help you with it)
- Bladder problems such as leakage
- Sexual health and intimacy concerns
- Pelvic pain including Endometriosis
- Mental health concerns
Surgical Services including:
- Endometrial ablation (including in-office)
- Hysteroscopy (including in-office)
- Laparoscopy for endometriosis, ovarian cysts, etc.
- Hysterectomy, with a focus on minimally-invasive techniques, including laparoscopy or vaginal surgery
- Surgery for pelvic prolapse (falling vaginal walls)
- TVT (bladder sling)
- Aesthetic gynecologic procedures such as labiaplasty or perineoplasty
To explore more Gynecologic Services we offer, please check out the links to the right.